Welcome to SimTrader. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website located at https://www.thesimtrader.com/ (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Speed Capital Ltd (“Speed Capital”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our Website.
- Definitions 1.1. “We”, “us” or “our” refers to SimTrader, which is owned and operated by Speed Capital Ltd. 1.2. “You” or “your” refers to the user of our Website.
- Use of Our Website 2.1. You may use our Website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these terms and conditions. 2.2. You must be 18 years old or older to use our Website. 2.3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. 2.4. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Website at any time for any reason.
- Intellectual Property 3.1. All content on our Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of SimTrader or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. 3.2. You may not use any of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Liability 4.1. We provide our Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied. 4.2. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or loss of data, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our Website. 4.3. Our liability for any direct damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our Website shall be limited to the amount you paid to us in the 12 months preceding the event giving rise to the liability.
- Indemnification 5.1. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction 6.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. 6.2. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Amendments 7.1. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. 7.2. Your continued use of our Website after any such amendments shall constitute your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- Entire Agreement 8.1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our Website.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.